Monday, October 28, 2013

Been a while...?

Hey guys!

Yes, it has been a while... And I want to say I'm so sorry for not telling anyone about any of this. You see, school took over and my sense that I had failed to make a successful blog. When I got on and notices I now had 9 members, I was overjoyed! School has hit me hard and I'm so extra super sorry everyone. It was no ones fault that this happened, except mine. I want to tell everyone that the Daily A-Jam is coming back! I never quit AnimalJam, it is my passion. I want to get everything ready and make sure my blog is decorated properly. I want everyone to see this message and get the news that we are back! I will start posting again the 31st of October, Halloween day, unless posted otherwise. I cant wait to get back in, and again, I'm sorry. Hope to see you guys then, so super excited!

A-Jam on!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~