Friday, June 7, 2013

Beanie

Hiya jammers!

I'm still keeping up! Yay!

Well, the new item can be found at The Summer Carnival!
The Beanie! I guess they call it a Beanie cause it looks like a Bean Bag cut in half. This item is 4,000 tickets. You can change its color and its for all jammers! I think it is a okay item, it looks much better when you change its color. That color is just, kind of, boring.

I also was able to get into the Pets Only Party and see the exclusive things for the new Raccoon pets!
You can get a little Beanie too, so cute! Even though it is special, they are still 200 gems.

I am going to work on the blog today, so the blog will have some new stuff tomorrow!

A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~