Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Per Ferris Wheel

Hiya jammers!

I'm posting today, yay! Thank you so much for your support! That is what keeps this blog alive!

So, it took me a while to locate the new item, but I found it!
The Pet Ferris Wheel! This item is super cool! Don't you think? It is 2,500 Tickets, which if you have a lot of gems, it wont be hard to do. They are members only, sadly, but I still think that AJHQ is doing better now. It is really big actually, here it is compared to one of my animals.
I got it because I really like it. They have not post on The Daily Explorer lately have they? Well the update is tomorrow, so I will definitely be posting tomorrow!

Oh, and I am working on a Summer edition header :)


A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~