Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jamaa Journal!

Hey jammers!

All you have to do is read the title, a new Jamaa Journal has arrived!
Pet Raccoons are here! They are available at the Diamond shop for 3 Diamonds!
They are made just like all the other pets, here is what they do when you click on them.
They chase after a little apple, are they not adorable! I bought one right away. Buy them soon though, cause they will leave soon!

Pet Hamsters are now for all jammers! Yay! You can actually click on the icon in the Jamaa Journal to get one. I feel so glad for all the nonmembers! They are still 400 gems.

Don't forget, you can get a gem on The Daily Spin! The more you get on, the more you get! Also, Congratulations to Duke Arcticpaw for winning the Jam-A-Gram Contest!
They did not tweak it at all, I like it! But have you been noticing in Jam-A-Grams that you can not even say like or love in them?

This just answers some more questions about the new Diamonds.

They did a really good job at making you desperately want to know what is going to happen, didn't they. I wonder what adventures are going to start this June....

A-Jam on!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~