Sunday, May 12, 2013

Monocle and 100th post!

Hiya jammers!

Today's newest item is...
The Monocle! This item is 500 gems, members only, and you can change its color! So sorry nonmembers! Although, this item more looks like Cyclops goggles... What do you think? The colors are brown, blue, light brown, green, pink, orange, purple, and black. I like this item, but I probably won't buy it.

I also am extremely excited to report... This is the 100th post!! I guess everyone out there is not nearly as excited as I am. But, anyways, I think I am going to do a Give-A-Way to memorate  this moment. I'm not sure what I am going to Give-A-Way, but I know its going to be nice and rare!

A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~