Monday, May 13, 2013

Rare Item Monday

Hey jammers!

Its Monday, and we all know what that means... Rare! Item! Monday!!!!
The Rare Camouflage Boots are this week's RIM (Rare Item Monday). I love the colors! I don't know why, I guess they just look good together. You can find them, oddly, at the first page of Jam Mart Clothing! Usually its on a further page.  This RIM is only 900 gems! That's a price you cant beat for a RIM. They are members only, stinks too, sorry all you nonmembers out their, and especially my friend Pupp1266 who just became a nonmember.

They also posted about them on The Daily Explorer
Just a little bit about these cool boots! Buy em' up before they are gone!

A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~