Saturday, May 11, 2013

Nothing

Hello jammers!

The title says it all... I checked all the stores, including parties, and their does not seem to be any new item.. I even checked Animal Jam's blog, no new posts there either.. Odd.

But I did find this cool thing that The Summer Carnival did last year again.
If you get 300 tickets or more in one game they pile up! I don't know, I just thought it is cool.

So sorry that they're is nothing to post about.. If I find it I will be sure to post it!

A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~