Thursday, May 30, 2013

Diamonds!

Hiya jammers!

Well... I have missed 1 Jamaa Journal, that's two weeks of no posting! I'm so sorry guys! I guess its come to this..

But anyway, the newest Jamaa Journal is out!
Diamonds are the newest money! You get 4 diamonds (maybe more) Every week! Awesome huh! You can find your diamonds near your gems.
The next page talks more about the diamonds. The whole Jamaa Journal is just diamonds actually.
The Diamond shop is the newest place to spend your diamonds!
Outside picture (It's always full, you have to go to a empty server to get in.)
Inside picture.

 There are plenty of shops to shop at there.
You can exchange your diamonds for gems.
Or you can buy pets that you could originally only buy with real money. And animals too!

Or you could spend it on items. I am not happy about this part though! I trade good items for Clouds, Elf Armor, and Phantom invasion! What do you guys think? The entire store is for Members Only as well, makes me kind of mad..
This is the second and last page of the Jamaa Journal! Shortest one ever! These are just a couple questions regarding the new diamonds.

I will really try to post more often now!!


 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~