Sunday, April 28, 2013

Crystal Peck Statue

Hey jammers!

Today's new item can be found in Epic Wonders!
The Crystal Peck Statue! I guess they are doing all the Alphas, I cant wail till they get to Lesalle's one. This item is members only and 3,000 gems, like the other ones.

So, we have been hearing a little bit about Animal Jam's new app, Tunnel Town! Well, it is now officially out for Iphone, Ipad, and Ipod touch. Here is the link to their site: http://tunneltown.com/index.html
Here is some screenshots that can be found on the site!



We have also been hearing some about Tooltips having powers!
It is not a glitch! As well as Snowyclaw, mine do it too! Will they start to have wars on Animal Jam? What do you fell about it?

A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~