Thursday, April 25, 2013

Jamaa Journal

Hiya jammers!

I did'nt post yesturday again! I'm so sorry!

Well, There is a new Jamaa Journal out!!

Jam Sessions!!
So, if any of you did not know, Jam Sessions is a party! I have not been able to get in one yet, but I most likely will tomorrow. If you are a nonmember that wants Spirit Armor, become a member before thay are gone! Or just trade of course.
Now this... Just does not seen necessary. But I guess if they want jammers to buy the animals, this is a good way to do it! What do you think about it?
Oh! This contest looks like fun! I will be doing it. All you have to do is take a picture through The Photo Booth and enter it by May 1st! Good luck jammers!
I think the Garden looks neat! All they have so far is the Garden Plot and Tomatos, located at Jam Mart Furniture.
I like how they actually grow, I will most likely start a garden.
The Summer Carnival is coming soon!!!!! I cant wait! This will be The Summer Carnival's second year aniversary! I loves last year, hope it is just as good this year! Also, check out Jammer Central for a new calendar and pictures!

I also spotted a glitch!
Wierd huh? Some jammers are invisable O.O

A-Jam on!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~