Monday, April 29, 2013

Fox hats!

Hey jammers!

Sorry for the late post, but... Fox hats are back!!!!! For me, this is a bad thing because I ad Fox Hats before this, but I have to be happy for the jammers that have wanted one :) I'm sure they will get rare anyway.
Although, I do have my doughts about this item, It is called The RARE Fox Hat, that maybe means that the Fox hats before this will not have a rare sign. It can be found on the 6th page of Jam Mart clothing and is 1,250 gems.

So sorry for the very short post

A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~