Friday, April 26, 2013

Jam Session

Hey jammers!

Sorry this was late... I was waiting for the Jam Session party to come on, beacause thats where I thought the new item was, but its not!

So, I made it to The Jam Session party! If you have not yet, here is what it is like!

The whole party is really just a stage. You can click on the instruments to make them make a sound. If enought people are dancing, a little like Club Geoz, the lights go rainbow and flames fly up, its pretty cool! To you left is a empty shop, to your right is a open shop!
This is what it has so far. The Drum, Clarinet, and gutair! You can change all their colors and they are all member except the Clarinet.

The newest item today can be found at Epic Wonders!
The Crystal Sir Gilbert Statue! This item can go with the Crystal Greely statue and the Crystal Graham Statue! This item is, of course, a expensive 3,000 gems! It is members only also. This item is pretty cool, but I'm now a big fan of it.

Now, lets do some more Animal Jam math! I kid you, I will be doing it all for you anyway! It says on the 3rd page of The Jamaa Journal that on May 23rd the animals will be leaving, that is most likely when the new Jamaa Journal will be out, so, I am keeping my fingers crossed that when that day comes, The Summer Carnival will come out!

A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~