Saturday, April 20, 2013

Long time no post and Tether Ball

Hey jammers!

I'm back!!!! What happened? I really dont know.. I just.. Dident post. I have no excuse and I am so, so sorry! I know it is going to be hard, but lets try and for get this, lets just carry on with life and ignor that I stoped posting for so long! Thank you so much for sticking with me :)

Alright! The newest item today is....
The Tether Ball! They have been doing alot of games huh? Buy really AJHQ, another members only item? You can not change this balls color, it stays brown. I wonder why they are doing so many games? What do you think? Well, we all know the Summer Carnival is coming up, maybe that is why. Anyway, I'm not to fond of this item, its very bland.

There is a new post about the new Sidekix Plushies on the Daily Explorer!
Which one is your favorite? They already had the wolf out, though, and I had already bought it, foo, that means I could not get the online plush, oh well. I'm thinking I want the tiger next!

So, about a week ago,  a jammer by the name of xxlittle scammed me! I was so mad! So, I decided I would make a new police group, the wwajp, World Wide Animal Jam Police! I have not set up the blog yet, but it should be open very soon!!!!

Thank you all jammers!
A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~