Sunday, April 21, 2013

Earth Day Banner, a new ad, and Lady Bug rocks

Hiya jammers!

Edit: I will be posting late tomorrow!

The newest item today is the Earth Day Banner!
Excitingly, it is for all jammers! Yes! Thank you AJHQ! This item is only 250 gems, but you can not change its color. I'm loving this banner! It cheap, pretty, and it for all jammers to enjoy! Finnally, we broke the members only streak.

I also saw a cool new advertisment I had never seen before!
                                                                     Click to enlargeI love it! I hope this grabs in more players to Animaljam, and hopefully more members!

Also, tomorrow is Earthday! Yay! They posted a awesome new post on how to make a rock Lady Bug on the Daily Explorer,
I like they are so cute! Go to The Daily Explorer or click on this picture to make your own!

A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~