Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Recycling Can

Hi jammers!

Sorry I did not post yesturday, I said I would post late, but we got home at like 9:30 so I did not feel like posting. Sorry again.

Todays new item is....
The Recycling Can! Awesome! This item is for all jammers, it is 300 gems, and you can not change its color. Yay! Another nonmember item! I guess AJHQ is listening!I think 300 gems is a fair price. I just love this item!!

There is also a new post on The Daily Explorer!
The Epic den of the Week belongs to Doctor Icypaw! Congrats! Anyways, I never got to post this, but my den was on Epic Den of the Week! Sadly, I dont have a picture. But I do have a picture of the card!
I hope I'm not braging, its just I was so excited!

Onwards! I have finishes the World Wide Animal Jam Police blog! http://wwajpolice.blogspot.com/ Its new so its not perfect, but I am really hoping to get some more police officers!

A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~