Friday, March 22, 2013

Ships Helm

Hiya jammers!

Todays item is underwater at Sunken Treasures.
The Ships Helm! A perfect item to add to the Sunken Boat den. This item is 300 gems, members only, and you can change its color. Sorry nonmembers! Atleast yesturdays item was nonmember!
300 gems is a fair deal for me, but I do not have a underwater den. The colors are brown, purple, pink, red, orange, green, grey, and black. A question has been roaming around Jamaa and other blogs: Is Animal Jam becoming Human Jam? I mean, this item is pretty human. I did not come to be a human how about you?

Anyways, there are two new posts on The Daily Explorer!
Go Green! This post talks about just what it means to go green! It is pretty cool, I recommend reading it! Just go to The Daily Explorer, or click the picture to enlarge!
The Conservation Museum! This is a great post that talks about, well, The Conservation Museum!

A-Jam on!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry if this is advertising, but in partyanimalzz den there is a party RIGHT NOW!! If you are reading this, please come!

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~