Monday, December 2, 2013

300 gems

Hiya jammers!

I was so excited to open my new gift today! How about you?

Then I saw this.. 300 gems, really? I can get more then that on a adventure. And I wish it was a gift, not gems, but oh well, at least It's something. They will probably gradually get better gifts and more gems though.

So, onto the RIM of the Monday!

The rare Snowflake Cape! The colors are kind of bland, but it is definitely like winter! And yet another winter item... *Glares*

I also missed the new Birthstone of the month yesterday.


If my calculations are correct, if you were collecting, which not very many jammers do, you should be finished. I missed 4 when I stopped getting on AJ, so I'm still trying to get those.

AJHQ didn't say it, but the Jamaaliday Jam is already out!

 
Their is two stores, one is den items and one is music (which only has Winter's Dance so far).


 
The layout is just as it was last year, with the sled race slides, bubbling Chocolate Hot tub, and in the Gingerbread House.
 
I have heard a lot of rumors of when the deer is coming out, some say it will be the 5th, some say it will be the 14th, but you know, how about that big gift at the end of the gift calendar? Maybe we will get the deer with that gift?
 
A-Jam on!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~