Sunday, December 1, 2013

Jamaaliday Gifts!

Hiya jammers!

The new Jamaa Journal is out, sort of, only two pages are different..

Daily Jamaaliday Gifts are here in Jamaa!

I was so excited to see what gift I got when I saw the calendar!

And when I clicked it...
 
The Jamaaliday Mat!

I love it! How about you? It's something new!

I was very disappointed when I saw this...
How much longer do we have to wait?! I don't think I can wait too much longed, I'm about to explode with excitement!

But anyways, the new item is at the first page of Jam Mart Furniture!

The Epic Jamaaliday Tree! This item is very big! One is in my den from last year if you want to know how big. 600 gems is worth it, trust me.

Jamaa is sharing the Jamaalidays spirit!



Well, It's Dec. 1st everyone! Only three weeks till Christmas! I'm really pumped up for it!

A-Jam on!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~