Friday, December 6, 2013

Gift Express and Gingerbread Treehouse

Hiya jammers!

I've come to a conclusion about the gifts, I think that the tall red ones are always going to be coins, So yeah, next tall red gift we will find out!

But for now..

The Gift Express is the gift for today! I actually really like this item, It's a cute idea!

The newest item is stores was a little harder to find, but I found it!

The Gingerbread Treehouse! You can find it in The Diamond Shop, on the table to the right of the Wind Armor. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out how you got this last year. I believe it was a gift, but I'm not sure..

It's about two weeks away from Christmas.. I am so excited I could explode!!

A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~