Thursday, December 5, 2013

DEER!!!!

Hiya jammers!

The title says it all! Deer have come to Jamaa!!!!

Deer have arrived for... Club members.. I guess we were all kind of expecting that.. But here are all the moves!

Sleep

Play

Dance

Hop! (whew, high!)
 
I love the Deer, they are so adorable! Hopefully, soon they will be for all jammers!
 
The Gingerbread House Den is back up for buying! Of course, for members only...


And the Pet Raindeer are back! Of course.. for Club members only.. Again.. You can find it right next to the arcade in Jamaa Township!

                                                
So cute :3


The Jamaaliday Gift shop is where you can find items from past Jamaalidays! Awesome!
Just click on this bag..

Did they make them all nonmember to tease them because they know they cant buy them? Geez. They are a little late posting on the Jamaaliday Jam thing huh?

*Looks at advertisement that has been in every single Jamaa Journal, skips*

 


Go check out to see the Deer exhibit in the Conservation Museum, I will leave that a secre for you to find out >:) OH MY MIRA!! I cant wait for the new Greely's Inferno Adventure!! Looks so spooky, yet fantastic.. *Shudders in excitement.*

Check out the cool volcano right next to the Great escape!
Same advertisement, different picture, sweet.

Anyway, the new gift of the day was 300 gems!!..... Yay?.. Sorry I didn't get a picture, I x'd it out because I was so excited to see the Jamaa Journal!

Check out Jammer Central for a cool Deer video!

The Jolly Elf Hat is the new item that can be found in Jam Mart Clothing, always a classic.

WOW! That took like 30 minutes to write! Well, the update is still extra awesome!!

A-Jam on!






 

1 comment:

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~