Saturday, December 7, 2013

Holiday Sweater and Wreath Necklace

Hiya jammers!

So, for today's gift..

The Holiday Sweater! I think It's a pretty cute idea actually, I think It's cool! Especially the Candy Canes on the cuffs.

Alright, today's new item can be found in Jam Mart Clothing and is one of the most classical items of all!
The Wreath Necklace! This item is cheap and is for all jammers! Almost everyone in Jamaa has one of these! I have always liked these things, even though they look a little big on your animal.

I also had the chance to see a Deer plushie!

You can get them out of the claw, but don't let people deceive you, even though it is hard, It's not impossible and soon they will just become like any plushie.

A-Jam on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~