Monday, December 9, 2013

Inflatable Snowman and Rare Jamaaliday Top Hat!

Hiya jammers!

So, today is Monday, and we all know what that means.. Rare Item Monday!

And for today's RIM we have the Rare Jamaaliday Top Hat! I actually really like this item! The colors work well and for a RIM it is pretty cheap.

Going on to the Present of the day!

The Inflatable Snowman! This item is so cute!!! And, it moves! I think it is just a great idea on AJ's part.
You been wanting a Gift Card, but cant afford it? Well, no longer! They are having a price cut on all 29.99 6 month membership gift cards at Target!

And it is for this week only!! I'm guessing it will be 19.99 instead of 29.99.

A-Jam on!!
'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~