Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sled and Jamaaliday Lights

Hiya jammers!

Arg! It took me about 5 tries to get on AJ today. And even when I did it was lagging a lot, grr........

Well yeah, anyway, the 4th gift of the year is the Sled! (I think)

The first time I got on AJ it wouldn't even show me the gift, but now it wont show me the name! So I'm just going to say It's a sled. Perfect for winter don't you think? I like it.

The daily item can be found in Jam Mart Furniture!

Another classic Christmas item. Sold every year since I joined! Which was three years ago.. I love this item! Its cheap, and for all jammers! What could be better!

I didn't really get a chance to check anything else out because of the Log-in error going around ,*glares* so I'm hoping their isn't anything else, is their is, I can try to post it tomorrow!

A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~