Wednesday, December 11, 2013

600 Gems and Jamaaliday Scarf

Hiya jammers!

Sorry I missed yesterdays post, it snowed for a day and we played in it all day long XD

Anyway, today's new item is the Jamaaliday Scarf a Jam Mart Clothing!

This is a returning item that looks a lot like the Striped Scarf. But It's for all jammers! Can you believe the last three items in Jam Mart Clothing are for all jammers?!

So today's gift is 600 gems!


So yesterday there was a little mini post about AJ Jump. Here I am just going to answer some FAQ.

Is the game free? No, it is 1.99 actually.

What devices can you get it on? Any mobile Apple device and any Android devices (this excludes the original Kindle Fire though, uhg that's what I have! DX)

Can I play AJ Jump on the computer? Nope, only on mobile devices.

A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~