Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Elf Shoes and Snow Man Mask

Hiya jammers!

So, first of all members should have gotten their diamonds, and then all jammers should have opened their gift!

The Elf Shoes... I am very sorry, but I find these just.. Plain ugly, no offense to people who like them. I mean, I never really liked any kind of Elf Shoes anyway, but I don't like the colors or the look, it wasn't even worth recycling a item for me.

Right, anyway, so the new item can be found in Jam Mart Clothing!

The Snowman Mask! Always a classic in my book.  And It's so big, so I always thought 250 gems is a great price, and I still do!

AJHQ  made a post about the Great Nature Project!

I honestly haven't posted a picture yet, but that will change right now!

Can anyone believe that it is Dec. 3rd already?! That means only 22 days until Christmas!!! Who else is so excited they could explode? Who else already bought all of their family members presents?

A-jam on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~