Sunday, March 10, 2013

Clover blanket

Hey jammers!

Thank you for the jammers who did my poll! If you have not please do! It will decide the future of the blog!

Todays new item can be found at the Hot Cocoa Hut!
The Clover Blanket! This item is only 200 gems, for all jammers, and you can change its color! Wow! It has all the best things! The colors are green, yellow, pink, dark blue, orange, light blue, red, and purple. 200 gems is a perfect price for me! How about you! I am so happy for all the nonmembers out there!

 There is also two new posts on The Daily Explorer!
Plushie Mania-Raccoons! I love the raccoon plushies how about you? What is your favorite? I am going to have to say the blue super raccoon is my favorite!
Conratulations to Fauna Fastpaw for winning the News Crew Article! I loved her entrie! How about you? Sorry to all the other people that entered. Keep entering! Who knows, you could be the next winner!

A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~