Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Giant Raccoon plushie!

Hello jammers!

As the title states, Giant Raccoon Plushie is the newest item today!

This item is so cute! It is 450 gems, for all jammers, and you can not change it's color. Which, is ovious, you can not really change a Giant Plushie's color anyway. 450 gems is the normal price of a Giant Plushie. This is pawsome jammers, this Giant Plushie is the first of it's kind to be for all jammers! I think Animal Jam is helping out nonmembers now! Yay!

There is a new post on The Daily Explorer!
Conratulations to Crashing Wackybuddy for geting the Epid Den of the Week!

Also, a congratulations to Pupp1266 for winning the drawings yesturday! Since she was the only one who entered, she gets both of the items! Congrats!

A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~