Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Clovers

Hiya jammers!

The newest item can be found at the Lucky Party!
The Clover Patch! This item is 300 gems, members only, and you can not change its color. I guesss if it was not green it would look weird! Sorry for nonmembers, I was so sure that last year this item was nonmember. 300 gems, I think, is a nice price for this item. Again, this item WILL get rare so I reccomend buying it.

 Also, they put a new post on The Daily Explorer.
A post about yesturdays RIM, The Rare Star Glasses! I liked the Star Glasses, how about you? I mean, they were not my favorite, but still cool.

I just wanted to tell everyone two things. There is a new code posted on the codes tab, it was found by the Animaljam EverLoop page! And my contest deadline has been expanded to March 30th, so please enter! You dont have to though, I just thought jammers would want to because there are prizes!

A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~