Monday, March 4, 2013

Sorry everyone!

Hey jammers!

I'm so, so sorry! I have missed like a whole week!!! ): I'm so sorry! I have missed so much. I think I'm just going to start again like I did not miss a day. I have missed so much

So, Today the new item, found in Jam Mart Clothing, Is the RIM!
The Rare Star Glasses! They can be found at the second page. They are 500 gems only! Awesome! I love the blue too, how about you?

I also got a cool scoop on the new Lucky Party.



There are three items in the shop. They are very cool items that will soon become rare, so I would buy some, then you can get rare!

A new post is on the Daily Explorer too.
The Aquamarine Birthstoon! You can buy this item at Epic wonders, bottom orb, first page. I bought it, of course, because I want to collect them all!

Lucky theme is coming soon!

Sorry about missing so much, It wont happen again!

A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~