Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Porthole

Hiya jammers!

So, todays newest item is actually Underwater! In Sunken Treasures.
The Porthole! I like the Porthole Fishtank better though. This item is 300 gems, members only, and you can change its color. The colos are brown, purple, grey, red, light brown, yellow, green, white, black, and blue. 300 gems is a fair price for me. Although, I do not have a water den to place it. Another members only item? Come on AJHQ you were being so nice! Maybe next item.

They also posted a new post on The Daily Explorer!
Congratulations Daredevil Gassybelle! I love the disco ball over the two rainbows!

A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~