Thursday, March 21, 2013

Croquet Set

Hiya jammers!

Well, another odd item in Jamaa! You can find this odd item at Jam Mart Faurniture.
The Croquet Set! This item is 400 gems, for all jammers, and you can change its color! Awesome! Maybe AJHQ is listening to us! The colors are actually the whole set. When you change the color it is a diffrent piece to the set. So they have blue, red, yellow, and green. I think that 400 gems is way to much, consitering you have to pay 400 for every piece!
Odd items lately dont you think? What do you think is next?

Onwards! They put a new post on The Daily Explorer!
Cute, I like it. Go to The Daily Explorer to see the rest!

Also, I have been looking around and have noticed this is the most popular glitch!
                                                                Picture and glitch credit to Snowyclaw
If you do not see anything, there is a Tiger badge on the top left corner. That is not normal, or is it new? What do you think this means? Is this just a cool glitch too look at, or is it the newest and coolest thing in Jamaa? You decide!

A-Jam on!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~