Monday, March 11, 2013

Rare item Monday

Hiya jammers!

Its Monday so we all know what that means... Rare Item Monday!!!!

This week's RIM is..
The Rare Anchor Ballcap! I love the colors! This item is Underwater if some of you can not find it! It is on the second page. It is 950 gems and for all jammers! Awesome! I have not seen a RIM nonmember in a while! Although, I dont know if many of you can afford this! 950 gems is a ton of gems! Most I have seen is 1,400. Though, this is still a expensive item.

I have decided that I am going to do a mounthly Give-A-Way! Why you might ask? Well, not many jammers enter my contests, and there is a ton of contests out there for jammers to enjoy! So, instead of doing contests, I will do a mounthly Give-A-Way.

For this mounth I will be giving away a Tall Phantom Statue and Caged Phantoms! (They are both nonmember!)
So, what you have to do is post your username in the comments below, and at 9:00 PM (Eastern Time) I will draw a name for each item! That means two jammers will win. The winner will get there prizes in the morning. If they are nonmember I will send them a message and we can trade.

A-Jam on!



 

1 comment:

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~