Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Random post!

Hey jammers!

This is the first ever random post on The Daily A-Jam! Yay!

So for today's post, I am going to talk about a easy way to get into Jamaa Township.

So, we all know, when you try to get in a full room it says this:
Its annoying when you really want to get in is'nt it?

Well, use it to your advantage! Once it says that the map will come up:
Click on Jamaa again, if it says this room is full, then click again! But this time..
Click in that black circle, right above the bridge. If it says it is full again theen just keep clicking, it directs you right to the ok icon. Soon you will be in Jamaa Township!

A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~