Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Welcome to Animal Jam LeSalle!

Hiya jammers!

Today is a great day! Animal Jam has proven that alphas have returned!
Welcome to Animal Jam and the world of alphas LeSalle! This statue is 250 gems and is for all jammers! 250 gems is the normal price for a statue. This is the second of its kind that is nonmember! Another welcome LeSalle!

Onwards! A picture has been discovered of future items.
                                                   Picture credit to Ipod4276
If some of you jammers already know, the wolf plush is already in stores! I even own one.


When do you think these pawsome plush's will be in stores? What is your favorite of the bunch! I have got to say, mine is the fox!

These is also some Awesome Jammer Art on The Daily Explorer
Go to The Daily Explorer, Animal Jam's blog, to see the rest! Or, go to Jammer Central!

A-Jam on!


2 comments:

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~