Monday, March 18, 2013

Rare Item Monday

Hiya jammers!

So, today is Monday, and we all know what that means... Rare Item Monday!

Todays RIM is.. The Rare Ninja Mask! This item is only 650 gems, it is members only, and you can not change its color, well, you can not on any RIM. 650 gems is not very much for a RIM! What do you think?

They sent all jammers a reminder.
They have been doing that a lot, dont you think?

They also put a post about it on The Daily Explorer!
It must be a special RIM. Well, I might buy it, how about you?

A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~