Friday, March 8, 2013

Clover Cape and Cosmo's Hat Contest Winner

Hiya Jammers!

The newest item today can be found at Bahari Bargains
The Clover Cape! This item is 450 gems, members only, and youcan change it's color! The colors are green, white, pink, blue, red, purple, orange, and black. For once, I like all the colors! Most underwater things are members. I know, its sad. 450 gems is a good price for me, maybe just a tab high. What do you think?

They also posted a new post on the Daily Explorer!
They are talking about the winner of the Cosmo's Hat Contest, The Eagle Hat. I did enter this contest, I entered a Frog Hat, not as cool as a Eagle Hat though. I really like the Eagle Hat! It is also nonmember!

I would also like to ask everyone to vote on my poll. It will choose the makings of this blog, very important. Thank you!

A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~