Friday, March 15, 2013

Serious and Random!

Hiya jammers!

Todays new item can be found at Bahari Bargains
The Clover Trident! This item is 500 gems, members only, and you can change its color. 500 gems is a bit much for me, I think it should be maybe 400 gems? Another members only item, again, they did do alot of nonmembers items. The colors are green, blue, yellow, pink, dark green, purple, black, and red.

There is also a new post on the Daily Explorer!
Just a little more about the Ol' Barn! Although, I did not know it was one of the most popular dens!

Now, the poll is finished, and the winner is.... Serious and Random! For now on I will do a serious post in the morning, and in the afternoon, I will do a random post! How does that sound?

A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~