Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Lucky Day Jammers!

Hey jammers!

A Happy Lucky day to you all! Wow! So much to talk about! Lets talk about the newest item first! This item can be found on the first page of Jam Mart Clothing.
The Clover Earmuffs! This item goes great with the Clover Cape! It is 200 gems, members only, and you can change its color. 200 gems is a good price for me, how about you? Sadly, it is member, but Animal Jam has had alot of nonmember stuff lately, so I am okay with it. The colors can be green, pink, blue, red, orange, light blue, dark red, and purple. This is a returning item.

Now! Lets get to the updates shall we?

Another Happy Lucky Day jammers! This is one of my favorite holidays! How about you?
The Ol' Barn is back! I already have one of these dens from last year! Want a sneak peak?
I dont use it that much, but it is still a good den! Click to enlarge!
Go Green jammers! What else could you do to Go Green? Hmmm..... How about having a Go Green party? Invite all of your buddys and have a pawsome party! Make sure your den is as green as can be! Become a member in March to get a pet Arctic Wolf! They are so cute.
Not only can you do all of that fun stuff at the Conservation Museum, you can also buy the nonmember Giant Raccoon Plushie there! I have donated a little bit' of gems alot. Have you donated yet?
There is some pawsome new toys flying around Jamaa! Trade or get them out of Phantom Invasion! Brady's Lab is a epic new place! It even has its own theater!

Thats all for today jammers. If you can, please vote on my poll before it ends! Thanks!

A-Jam on!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~