Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Salon Chair

Hiya jammers!

Todays item can be found on the first page of Jam Mart Furniture!
Intersting item! I think it is cool! It is 550 gems, members only, and you can change its color! The colors are blue, pink, green, purple, red, and white. 550 gems I think is a too much, 300 gems would be better, what do you think? Another members only item, well, it is sad, but we must remember: Animal Jam gives nonmembers way more then other sites do.

I have made a contest blog! Is is called The Island of Dreams Animal Jam Contest Blog! There is not a contest on it yet, but it will have one very soon! The prizes will be rare! Here is the link: http://islandofdreamsajcontest.blogspot.com/

Sorry for such a short post.. I will be having a random post tonight for sure! A glitch will be posted on it! So come back to see it!

A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~