Thursday, March 7, 2013

Clover Table and a glitch

Hey jammers!

The newest item can be found at the Lucky Party!
The Clover Table! This item is 400 gems, members only, and you can not change its color. 400 gems is a fair price, I think atleast. Maybe thats just me, what do you think? Another members only item? Thats sad. Not changing its color is good because it always need to be green! it is the Clover Table!

I also spotted a glitch today with I was loging in
I messed up and typed in Wolfgiego instead of Wolfgirlgo. I click the back arrow really quickly after I noticed it was wrong, to quick for it even to load. Then this happened! Username popped up under what I typed! Strange..... But also cool at the same time! What do you think about it? Has this happened to you before? Post your thoughts in the comments!

Oh yes and, I talked about posting a new code on the codes page on my blog. Well, I know some of you would rather just look here 9Dont worry, I would too!) So, the code is: AJHQ3000

A-Jam on!


3 comments:

  1. Your so nice! You didnt have to make that gadget about our non member thing!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~