Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Clover Skirt

Hello jammers!

So sorry for the late post, but I was waiting for the Lucky Party. And I did it for nothing because the new item is underwater!

The Clover Skirt!
This item is 550 gems, members only, and you can change its color! The colors are green, dark green, pink, blue, orange, white, dark red, and black. Most underwater items are members only. 550 gems, I think, is a little over priced. Maybe 300 would be better? What do you think?

There is also three new posts on the Daily Explorer!
Congratulations to Fauna RoundAnimal for geting the Epic Den of the Week! I love your den!
There is some new Awesome Jammer art as well! I just love this picture dont you? See the rest at the Animaljam blog, The Daily Explorer!
They also put a good clue for the Birds-of-Paradise party! I already have done them all, but the jammers that have not are most likely happy to get this!

A-Jam on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~