Saturday, March 9, 2013

Clovers!

Hey jammers!

Todays new item can be found at the Lucky Party!
It is.... The Clover seat! It is 250 gems, members only, and you can not change its color. I think 250 gems is a good price! Well, for me atleast. What do you think of it? I belive this is the last new item that will be coming out at the Lucky Party. Again, changing its color would ruin the fact the it is supposed to be green!

Also, head to the Daily Explorer and you wll find a new post! About...
The Lucky party! And a little bit' just about the Lucky festival. It is about time too! This post is way over due! Dont you think?

I spotted a new glitch when I clicked on my buddy's username
TempAvt? I am not a techno jammer so I have no idea what that means. All I did was click my buddy's username on my buddy's list and this is what happened. It loaded after a little while.

A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~