Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Awesome Jammer Art

Hiya jammers!

Sorry this post is late, but I was waiting for new things to happen in Jamaa! And I only found one new item and a post on The Daily Explorer!
Some new Awesome jammer Art! I love this picture so much! I love how the cat sits.

Now the new item is halarious!
Bird Poop! Haha! I almost fell out of my chair laughing! This item is 350 gems, members only, and you can change the style of the poop! 350 gems is alot of money for Bird poop! Even though it is funny, I dont think I am going to buy this item. Here are the styles:


 
Actually, I might buy one just to see how it looks. How about you? What do you think of the Bird Poop?

Also, I was at Crystal Sands and saw something that made me mad.
There was a bunch of rare members next to Tierney's Aquarium. They were all being mean to nonmembers, or members that did not have alot of rares. This really made me mad. They were perticulary being mean and bossing around a nonmember. I sent her a item to make her feel better. I dont get this. Why cant nonmembers and members get along?

So, there is only two more days till The Friendship Festival is over and raccoons arrive! And, the newest hat in Jamaa! The tension is rising. There is only 1 more day for anyone to enter my contest. I will be giving out good rare prizes. It is not hard. If you need a hint just ask.

A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~