Saturday, February 23, 2013

125 Years of Paradise Mat

Hello jammers!

So, the new item is in the Paradise party.
The Paradise Mat! Pretty! It is 300 gems, for all jammers, and you can not change it's color. I think that 300 gems is way too much, the other mats are way cheaper then that, I know, it is a Paradise Mat, but still. Yay! A item for all jammers! I'm happy for you guys. Changing it's color would most likely ruin the purpose of it being called a Paradise Mat.

Onwards!

They put a new post on the Daily Explorer!
125 Years of National Geographic! That is a long time! Awesome! National Geographic did a lot more things then I thought they did. They put the National Geographic flag on the Moon! They funded the journey to the top of Mt. Everest! Well, I dont want to spoil it all! The video is pawsome! Now go forth and watch-that-video!!!!!!

5 days till raccoon!
A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~