Friday, February 1, 2013

Hey jammers!

Tiger pets are roaming Jamma!!!!!

You will get your tiger pet in the mail.

Once you have your tiger, you can dress it up.

Back
 
Face
Head
It does not matter how much cloths you put on it, the price will always be 200 gems.
 
This is what the tiger looks like at play.
They are so cute! I dont know yet what items are at the Pats Only party yet, but I will be sure to find out when I get there.
 
 
Also, it's February right? Then the February Birthstone is out!
the Amethyst Birthstone! It is 1,500 gems like the last Birthstone. It is members only and, of course, you can't change it's color. I love this item! It shimmers and I can't wait to fill my collection! How about you? You can find this at Epic Wonders.

They also made a post about Safety week!
This post will really help you on the Safety quiz. Everything they say on this post is true! I know most of you don't want to follow rules. but this is just to keep you from geting hacked and stolen from.

A-Jam on!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~