Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lasso your way to Animal Jam

Hiya jammers!

I see that western feeling is still in the air! The new item can be found on the first page of Jam Mart Clothing.
The Lasso! This item will go great with the Cowboy hat and the Cowboy boots! I wonder if they will do a cowgirl collection? Anyway, this item is 350 gems, members only, and you can change it's color. The colors are brown, blue, and pink. Those are the only colors.. Odd.. But alright then. 350 is a little over pirced I think. I think it should be around 250, how about you? This item spins above your head ike it is actually lassoing. I think it is so cool! What do you think about this?

They also have some more Awesome Jammer Art!
these are just two of my favorites, you can see the rest on The Daily Explorer!

7 more days till raccoons!
A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~