Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hat and Curley News Crew

Hiya jammers!

The new item today is at Jam Mart Clothing.
The Hat and Curley Wig! This is a returning item. The Hat and Curley Wig has been around for a while. It is 300 gems, for all jammers, and you can change it's color. 300 gems is a fair price for this item. This item has always been for all jammers. I do not perticuarly like this item, but other jammers, I'm sure, do.

They also have a new News crew assignment!

I was sure that the new one was going to be a Birds-of-Paradise theme, and it is! I think I am going to enter, how about you? I dont think I can win one of these, but it is still fun to do!

They put a post over that about the Birds-of-Paradise
I'm guessing it is to help you with the News Crew Assignment. It actually does help me! I would look at it before you do your News Crew Assignment.

A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~