Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Epic Cowboy Hat

Hiya jammers!

Todays new item can be found on the first page of Jam Mart Clothing!
The Cowboy Boots! Yeehah! This item is 400 gems, Members only, and you can change it's color! The colors are dark brown and light brown, pink and white, blue and orange, red and green, green and light orange, purple and pink, white and white, and black and red. This item goes very high up on your animals legs. I asked for this item, but now I regret it. I really do not like this item and I dont think it will get very rare.

They also put a post on The Daily Explorer
Congratulation Mythical Snowyrose! The den looks pretty epic from here!

Sorry for the short post! Not much happening in Jamaa, I can not wait untill that raccoon comes!

A-Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~