Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Paradise Banner

Hey jammers!

Sorry, I forgot to post about the RIM yesturday! I'm having a bad week so this post needs to be quick, sorry again!

So the RIM yesturday was....
                                                              Picture by Jammie263!
The Rare Astronaut Helmet! This item was 800 gems, members only, and you can not change it's color. 800 gems is cheap for a RIM!
They also posted a post about it!
So sorry about not posting this yesturday! Hope everyone can forgive me!

So, everyones been waiting for the last item from the Paradise Party to come out... Well now... Its here!
The Paradise Banner!!!! I was hoping it would be floor or wall, but oh well, this is cool too! It is only 300 gems, members only, and you can not change its color. 300 gems is a nice and cheap price for me, but maybe not for other jammers. Atleast the Pradise Mat is nonmember!

Also, they put the newest Epic Den of The Week on The Daily Explorer.
This time it goes to Juniper Spiritclaws! Great job! I love your den! I wish they posted there username so you could see the whole den. How about you?

Over this post they have another winner of the Paradise Party News Crew Assignment.
Congratulations to Pouncing Cleverclaw! I felt very good when I got the prize as well!

Sorry for the quick post!

3 days till raccoons!
A-Jam on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~