Monday, February 18, 2013

Rare Item Monday

Hey jammers!

Its Monday... and we all know what that means..... Rare Item Monday!!!! (RIM)

Todays RIM is... The Rare Firefighter Hat!
This item is only 650 gems! Kind of a jump back since the last one was 1,400 huh! I love the colors! I am going to buy one of course! It is on the 5th page of Jam Mart Clothing. Sadly, it is members only. I have only seen one other be for all jammers.

They put a post about it on The Daily Explorer
Like they always do, it is more early then normal.

Also, there is a post under it about the new Raccoons!
I am so excited! Right when I see someone owning one, I'm buying one up! How about you? Are you excited about the new raccoons?

A-Jam on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~